Welcome to Project Life Tuesdays where weekly I will be sharing my current Project Life pages from the Project Life app. This is how I do all of my scrap booking these days, any chance I have to throw some pictures together with some journaling I take it. I mean come on I get it we are ALL busy! But, don’t we carry our phones everywhere? Yep, so while waiting at the doctors office or for our cars to get an oil change we can utilize the app and get some scrapping done! Phew! No more excuses!! It really is easy as pie.
So let’s take a look at the 2nd week of 2017
This week I didn’t take many pictures so I actually only did one page, which I fine by me. No more stressing about having two pages per week!
Using Design D and the fresh edition of project life.
This week was filled with:
- Fun walks at Leister’s Park
- Babysitting little Grady (still can’t believe I didn’t take a picture of him-he’s growing too fast)
- Preparing a sweet package for a wonderful friend turning 21 as a surprise
- Attending an amazing fellowship dinner with the ladies of K&T who loved my cranberry salsa and enjoyed my bible journaling. I met new people and really enjoyed myself!
- I won a beautiful wreath made from song pages (read about that Here)
- I continued my bible journaling journey and still love the connection it gives me with God (read about that Here)
- We made breakfast for dinner with Nana one evening and had a nice Mexican date night on Sunday.
For more information on project life or to buy your own products Get started here.
Always, always count your blessings