One of my coworkers has a husband just as picky as my boyfriend so if one of us find a recipe that our guy like we always share. I always love to find something easy and in the crockpot that Jake likes because then we are both happy!
She gave me this recipe for Chicken that’s wrapped in bacon and thought right away hey he might actually like this! So I was excited to give it a try!
• 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
• 1/2 cup sweet baby rays
• 1/8 cup brown sugar
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 2 small apples peeled and chopped
• 4 slices bacon
I used my Apple peeler corer slicer to make this process quicker and smoother.
1) In a small bowl, combine sweet baby rays, brown sugar, lemon juice and peeled/chopped apples.
2) Wrap each chicken breast with 2 slices of bacon and place into greased slow cooker
3) Pour BBQ-apple mixture oven chicken and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until chicken is done
Here is the recipe page I made using the Project life app super simple to complete recipe pages for my recipe book-on the go!