I have been documenting our life since 2012 using the Project life system which Becky Higgins created to simplify scrapbooking. This year I switched to the Project life app which has truly made scrapbooking easy as pie. Since all of my pictures are taken with my iPhone there are no excuses or reasons why I wouldn’t be documenting our life!
Here’s a peak into week 45
- On Monday my best friend Jen and I met up for lunch and shopping at the new TJMaxx. Such a fun time being able to catch up with her
- My new Better Life Bag came in (which I will be reviewing asap)
- Friday Jake & I went on a double date with my brother and sister in law. Such a fun time as always!
- Saturday Jake & I headed up to Frederick for the gunshow and lunch at our favorite spot
- Added in a Pray for France card to always remember what happened this week across the world
- Lastly Sunday I went to the Ravens game with Lauren, yes they lost but I will remember how the NFL released that they miscalled the last play and the Ravens should’ve won
Always, always count your blessings